10 Times You And Your Roommate Read Each Other’s Minds
Ah, the joys of co-living with your best friend.
1. When you spotted a potential love interest.
2. When you were both hungry.
3. When your favorite song came on.
4. When it was Friday night, but neither of you felt like going out.
5. When it was Friday night, and you both knew you probably should go out.
6. When you both realized someone needed to do the dishes (but both actively avoided it).
7. When it was a hard day, and you both needed a good cry.
8. When you both saw the same scandalous post on social media.
9. When you were both stressed out like you wouldn’t even imagine.
10. When you realized THIS FRIENDSHIP IS FOREVER.